THE FAIRVIEW TERRACES TO RISE IN QUEZON CITY
The Fairview Terraces, a new commercial mall and business hub to be developed and managed by Ayala Malls, will rise in Fairview, Quezon City.
Pre-construction activities began July last year, while the First Concrete Pouring – a milestone commemorating the first time that concrete is poured to form its foundation, was held last March 2012.
According to Ayala Land’s website, “The Fairview Terraces is envisioned to become a mixed-use development comprised of a regional mall and an office component catering to the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sector. The total development will have a combined GFA of 114,000 sqm.
The mall is envisioned to be the “favorite gathering place that blends a relaxed environment with pleasurable shopping, dining and entertainment, offering a unique mix of dining, shopping and entertainment concepts. The highlight of the development will be the central garden with a lush landscaped promenade surrounded by al fresco dining establishments. This will act as a natural convergence point for both residents and office workers, while providing natural lighting and ventilation for the mall.
Fairview Terraces will upgrade the shopping experience of the city dwellers and promote accessibility to the workplace.”
Makati Development Corporation (MDC) will be at the helm of constructing this groundbreaking project. The first phase is scheduled to be completed in 2013.
- U.S. EMBASSY NEW OFFICE ANNEX – BUILDING 2 CELEBRATES TOPPING-OFF MILESTONE - May 2012
- AVIDA TOWERS CENTERA PROJECT CELEBRATES FIRST POURING MILESTONE - May 2011
- MDC JOINS MAPUA CAREER EXPO 2012 - May 2012
- HARBOR POINT MALL OPENS IN SUBIC - April 2012
- THE 2012 AYALA GROUP OLYMPICS – ONE TRIUMPHANT AYALA - April 2012
- ST. LUKE’S GLOBAL CITY HAILED AS 11th MOST BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL IN THE WORLD - April 2012
- DOLE RECOGNIZES MDC FOR SAFETY MILESTONES - March 2012
- MDC SHOWCASED AT WORLDBEX 2012 - March 2012
- THE FAIRVIEW TERRACES TO RISE IN QUEZON CITY - February 2012
- MDC-BIWATER-M.E. SICAT JOINT VENTURE SHOWCASED AT WATER LOSS 2012 SUMMIT - February 2012