HARBOR POINT MALL OPENS IN SUBIC
Residents and tourists flocked to the Subic Freeport Zone to catch the opening of the Harbor Point Mall, Ayala Land’s newest development in the Pampanga-Bataan-Zambales growth corridor.
Located along Rizal Highway, this 7.5-hectare development will feature over 300 shops and restaurants. Composed of three major levels, the mall is characterized by alfresco areas punctuated with water features, open-air spaces, a garden, and an active zone, aside from facilities where the public can shop, dine and relax.
This new development is just the first milestone in Ayala Land’s mixed-used master-planned community within Subic. This huge development will include the Harbor Point Mall, a hotel, and a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) office building.
Makati Development Corporation (MDC) constructed this world-class project.
- U.S. EMBASSY NEW OFFICE ANNEX – BUILDING 2 CELEBRATES TOPPING-OFF MILESTONE - May 2012
- AVIDA TOWERS CENTERA PROJECT CELEBRATES FIRST POURING MILESTONE - May 2011
- MDC JOINS MAPUA CAREER EXPO 2012 - May 2012
- HARBOR POINT MALL OPENS IN SUBIC - April 2012
- THE 2012 AYALA GROUP OLYMPICS – ONE TRIUMPHANT AYALA - April 2012
- ST. LUKE’S GLOBAL CITY HAILED AS 11th MOST BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL IN THE WORLD - April 2012
- DOLE RECOGNIZES MDC FOR SAFETY MILESTONES - March 2012
- MDC SHOWCASED AT WORLDBEX 2012 - March 2012
- THE FAIRVIEW TERRACES TO RISE IN QUEZON CITY - February 2012
- MDC-BIWATER-M.E. SICAT JOINT VENTURE SHOWCASED AT WATER LOSS 2012 SUMMIT - February 2012