MDC-BIWATER-M.E. SICAT JOINT VENTURE SHOWCASED AT WATER LOSS 2012 SUMMIT
The Makati Development Corporation (MDC) joined Biwater and M.E. Sicat Construction for the 2012 Water Loss Summit recently held in Manila, Philippines last February 26 – 29, 2012 at the EDSA Shangri-La Manila Hotel.
According to Water Loss’ official website:
“Water Loss 2012 is intended to present and discuss the latest developments, strategies, techniques, and applications of international best practices in the Non-Revenue Water Management.
The Conference is the sixth event in a series of IWA water loss reduction specialty conferences, following the successful Water Loss 2010 that was held in Sao Paulo, Brazil in June 2010 with 630 participants from more than 30 different countries from around the world.
Water Loss 2012 was brought to Asia to address the pressing need for improved water utility efficiency in this part of the world.”
A plethora of high-profile guests and delegates from around Asia and the world attended the four day event – VIPs who were in attendance were Mr. Manny Pangilinan, Secretary Babes Singson, Mr. Timothy Waldron, Mr. Fernando Zobel de Ayala and His Excellency, Philippine President Benigno S. Aquino III.
The MDC-Biwater-M.E. Sicat Consortium showcased the MWCI –Rodriguez Water Treatment Plant (MWCI-RWTP) project during the booth exhibit. Dubbed as the largest water treatment facility in the country, MWCI-RWTP is comprised of an intake structure built inside La Mesa Dam connected to a 2km pipe line, a 150ML per day treatment plant providing water to the municipalities of San Mateo, Marikina and Rizal. Construction of this milestone projects is now in its finishing stages. The MDC-Biwater-M.E. Sicat Consortium was created to build the said project.
- U.S. EMBASSY NEW OFFICE ANNEX – BUILDING 2 CELEBRATES TOPPING-OFF MILESTONE - May 2012
- AVIDA TOWERS CENTERA PROJECT CELEBRATES FIRST POURING MILESTONE - May 2011
- MDC JOINS MAPUA CAREER EXPO 2012 - May 2012
- HARBOR POINT MALL OPENS IN SUBIC - April 2012
- THE 2012 AYALA GROUP OLYMPICS – ONE TRIUMPHANT AYALA - April 2012
- ST. LUKE’S GLOBAL CITY HAILED AS 11th MOST BEAUTIFUL HOSPITAL IN THE WORLD - April 2012
- DOLE RECOGNIZES MDC FOR SAFETY MILESTONES - March 2012
- MDC SHOWCASED AT WORLDBEX 2012 - March 2012
- THE FAIRVIEW TERRACES TO RISE IN QUEZON CITY - February 2012
- MDC-BIWATER-M.E. SICAT JOINT VENTURE SHOWCASED AT WATER LOSS 2012 SUMMIT - February 2012